Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Afric Sauce so great?
- Shelf-stable sauce with multiple uses.
- Health - 100% fresh Natural ingredients, No preservatives, No MSG, Gluten-free, NON-GMO.
- Convenient & time-saver (eliminates the hassle associated with cooking).
- Diversity - With over-saturation of “American”, “Mexican” and “Asian” foods, Afric Sauce is filling one of many food diversity gaps.
- Ready to eat hot or cold
What are the ingredients in Afric Sauce?Afric Sauce is made in the Mid-West - and contains Tomatoes, Onions, Red Bell Peppers, Water, Tomato Paste, Canola Oil, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Cayenne Pepper, Curry Powder and Thyme.
I have food allergies - is Afric Sauce safe for me to use?
Afric Sauce is produced and bottled in an allergen-free environment. We are safe from common food allergies: Nuts, Fish, Shellfish, Milk, Soy, Eggs, Wheat, and Gluten.
Where can I buy Afric Sauce in the Twin Cities area?Afric Sauce is sold locally at:
- All Kowalski's Markets
- Hy-vee in Robbinsdale
- North Market in Minneapolis
- Seasoned specialty food market on Grand Avenue in St. Paul
- Tropical Foods Supermarket in Brooklyn Park.
- We also appear around the Twin Cities area at community-based events. Please visit our Facebook page to find out about upcoming events!
Can I buy Afric Sauce online?
Yes! Please visit the online store page - we will ship to you in any quantity - from a single bottle to up to a case! If you'd like to purchase more than a case (12 bottles) or gallons, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org