Why is Afric Sauce so great?
- Shelf-stable sauce with multiple uses.
- Health - 100% fresh Natural ingredients, No artificial preservatives, No MSG, Gluten-free.
- Convenient & time-saver (eliminates the hassle associated with cooking).
- Diversity - With over-saturation of “American”, “Mexican” and “Asian” foods, Afric Sauce is filling one of many food diversity gaps.
- Ready to eat hot or cold
What are the ingredients in Afric Sauce?Afric Sauce is made in Minnesota - and contains Tomatoes, Onions, Red Bell Peppers, Water, Tomato Paste, Canola Oil, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Cayenne Pepper, Curry Powder, Thyme and Citric Acid
Is Afric Sauce considered vegetarian or vegan?This sauce is plant-based. The ingredient list is very simple and only contains vegetables and spices.
I have food allergies - is Afric Sauce safe for me to use?
Afric Sauce is produced and bottled in an allergen-free environment. We are safe from common food allergies: Nuts, Fish, Shellfish, Milk, Soy, Eggs, Wheat, and Gluten.
Where can I buy Afric Sauce in the Twin Cities area?Afric Sauce is sold locally at:
- All Kowalski's Markets
- Hy-vee in Robbinsdale
- North Market in Minneapolis
- Seasoned specialty food market on Grand Avenue in St. Paul
- Tropical Foods Supermarket in Brooklyn Park
- Dragon Star Supermarket in Brooklyn Park
- We also appear around the Twin Cities area at community-based events. Please visit our Facebook page to find out about upcoming events!
Can I buy Afric Sauce online?
Yes! Please visit the online store page - we will ship to you in any quantity - from a single bottle to up to a case! If you'd like to purchase more than a case (12 bottles) at a time, please contact us directly at email@example.com